Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dark Lover

Finished Dark Lover, the first book in JR Ward's Black Dagger Brotherhood series. Having read books 2, 3 & 4 already, I knew the characters and the whys and wherefores of their 'world', but it was nice to know the details of the backstory hinted at in the later books.
The fact that I read this book over a 24 hour period should sum up my addiction to these vamps! I'm still trying to come to terms with what about these books appeals to me so much. Any thoughts?

For those keeping track, this was book 19 in the 50 Book Challenge!

2 comments:

Amy Ruttan said...

Great, I guess I will break down and have to start reading JR Ward's series.

After I finish 7 Years in Tibet and Into Thin Air.

I'm at 17! I can't believe I'm at 17!

Amy Ruttan said...

Sorry Wylie I meant Joely on my blog, such is the magnitude of my brain deadness.