Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Tarot Card

Making up for days of missing posts!
There was mucho buzz about this tarot test, which I stole from Rhian, the Creative Goddess herself. Here are my results:


You are The Wheel of Fortune


Good fortune and happiness but sometimes a species of
intoxication with success


The Wheel of Fortune is all about big things, luck, change, fortune. Almost always good fortune. You are lucky in all things that you do and happy with the things that come to you. Be careful that success does not go to your head however. Sometimes luck can change.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took that test, too, and got The Hermit! No big surprise there, LOL. I think I'll post the results on my blog. :)

Rhian said...

oooh i like that art and how auspicious for this to come up this week for you.

RED GARNIER said...

Wow, awesome card! Aren't you glad you took the test anyway? =) Very auspicious as Rhian said!! Now all news will be GOOD, GOOD, and BETTER!!

Wylie Kinson said...

TL - I'll pop over to check yours out. Sounds intriguing.

Rhian - anyone who can throw the word auspicious in a blog comment has my undying respect.

Red - It's going to be a very good week for both of us!