- I have a tattoo -- a little Canadian flag where the general public can't see it. I tell my kids it's my 'Made in Canada' stamp and they don't have one because they were born in Bermuda.
- I was adopted by my family when I was 6 months old.
- My blood heritage is English and Sioux, but my adopted family is Ukrainian/Polish. When asked, I say I'm a Uke cause they have the best food ;) Mmmmm, perogies. And I can swear in Ukrainian.
- I didn't learn to snap my fingers until I was 22. Just couldn't get the hang of it.
- Took me EIGHT years to get my SCUBA certification. I'm so claustrophobic and prone to anxiety attacks ('specially when you mess with my air) that it took THAT long and an excellent teacher who didn't take any crap from me to finally get it done. And I absolutely love it.
- Then, cocky bugger that I am, I did a shark dive in the Bahamas. Coolest experience EVER.
- If I could live any other place in the world, I'd choose Italy.
- My old boyfriend professed his love for me while we were 'parking' *wink-wink* in a car that he borrowed from his buddy - a guy I'd never met. That 'buddy' later became my husband.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Eight Things Meme
I got tagged by Joy for the Eight Things meme and because I'm in a hurry (getting ready for vacay and have a ton of laundry/packing to do), here's the condensed no-rules version. I hope you'll pardon my half-ass attempt...