Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Blog Roundup

Where've I been, what've I seen...

Red Garnier received a stellar review for her latest, Bona Fide Liar, from JERR. In this blogger's humble opinion, those 5 stars are very well deserved! It's available now from Ellora's Cave and if you haven't read it yet, Go. Now. And while you're there, pick up Divine Assistant.

Writers - Check out Leah Braemel's blog for a helpful MS WORD tool that I had NO idea existed (but wish I had) that will save you time, time and more time.

Thomma Lyn wrote a heart-warming short story about her kitty Marilyn Monreow. If you love animals, get a tissue...

Sparky Duck has kindly reminded me of my age, with a post about one of my all time fave albums, U2's The Joshua Tree, which is almost 20 years old. I shan't say how old I was when I purchased it... suffice to say I didn't have to ask my Mom for the money ;)
Go see the Sparkster and click his links to the YouTube U2 videos. (say that fast)

Terra Kent had me in giggles. Click HERE.

4 comments:

Red Garnier said...

Hey Wylie! Thanks for the recommends and fantastic cheerling my friend. ;) I'm checking them all out including mine again because I just love it, lol.

Anonymous said...

Joshua Tree, what a great album! And LOL @ "You Tube U2." Hee! :)

Wow, congrats to Red! That's fabulous.

And MS Word tool for writers? Cool Beans -- gotta check that out!

Thanks so much for the shout-out, my friend! And just yesterday, I posted to Thomma Lyn's Shorts a new short story, this one about my little boykitty, Chairman Mao. :)

Unknown said...

I need to head over and check out TL's story! And Leah had some great tips on Word. Makes life so much easier.

And we all know how much I love Red!

Sparky Duck said...

Thanks for the Linky Love, U2 Youtube, Hah!