It's been awhile since I blogged and blog-hopped, but I've been having fun hanging out with friends and family these past weeks. I love this time of year because of that -- catching up and socializing with people -- there never seems to be enough time for this during the year. Why is that, I wonder? I think I should add 'more socializing' to the resolutions list.
And speaking of resolutions, do YOU have any? Come on, I want to hear them. At least one. And don't give me the 'I don't do resolutions' business because that's admitting that there's nothing about you that you're willing to change, so if you aren't already perfect, you're in denial. Or lazy - LOL
I have a few. And no, I rarely keep them (see 'lazy' above) but at least I'm willing to try :)
- lose weight (pretty much a yearly resolution)
- socialize more
- go to the gym or do some kind of exerise EVERY DAY (that include's Wii golf!!)
- get more sleep (not sure how I'm going to pull this one off, but I'll try)
- 2008 is the Year of the Novel. I'm going to write one. YEAH! Target - 75,000 words by July, so I have something to pitch at RWA Nationals.
- write another novella for EC
If you have a Wii, here's were I ask you to recommend games. Thanks!
I'm blogging at Six Degrees of Sexy tomorrow (Wednesday) on writing about exotic locales. Please stop by and holla.