Christine d'Abo tagged me for a 7 Random Things About Me Meme. I was actually tagged last week for a birth month meme (Leah and Julia - check out theirs!), but it's a long one, so I'll put it off until I have some time to really think about it. In the meantime, here are
SEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT MOI
1. When I was a kid, my uncle nicknamed me Peeler. Thankfully, it didn't stick - though he continues to use it.
2. I was adopted when I was six months old. Explains the 'black sheep' thing :)
3. I played keyboards in a rock band in highschool. We sucked. Our 15 year old lead singer (who was AWESOME) went on to become a stripper.
4. In addition to piano, I learned to play the French horn and the clarinet. Sadly, I haven't kept up with any of it.
5. I lost a very dear childhood friend to MS. He was 33. I now fundraise for the MS Society of Canada.
6. I dined with HRH Prince Philip. He's very short.
7. Both my knees have 4 inch scars from operations when I was a teenager. I have no clue what was wrong with them! At 16, I never thought to ask.
I think that everyone in the world has been tagged already so I'll leave it open. Play along if you'd like!