Saturday, January 19, 2008

What Wylie means...

Theived (or teefed, as we say in Bermudian) this from Christine's blog.




What WYLIE Means



You are influential and persuasive. You tend to have a lot of power over people.

Generally, you use your powers for good. You excel at solving other people's problems.

Occasionally, you do get a little selfish and persuade people to do things that are only in your interest.



You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

You have the classic "Type A" personality.



You are a very lucky person. Things just always seem to go your way.

And because you're so lucky, you don't really have a lot of worries. You just hope for the best in life.

You're sometimes a little guilty of being greedy. Spread your luck around a little to people who need it.



You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.

You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.

Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried that with both "Thomma" and "Thomma Lyn", and my results were all over the place, LOL! But some of it fit well... I wonder what it would say if I plugged in TL?

Wait. I'll be back. :)

It said I was a seeker, relaxed and chilled out. Heh. I can hang with that!

Amy Ruttan said...

I did Amy and it sucked, hence I did Inner Californian. :D

Vicky said...

Mine was right on! My husband was laughing... it said I was too much to take! :)

Why would you feel guilty of being greedy? LOL!!! As long as nobody ever finds out!

Wylie Kinson said...

Well... as y'all know, I have TWO names. Both were pretty much me!