Monday, May 12, 2008

Contest Winner! Law of Averages Release Week :)

Thanks to everyone who took part in last Friday's contest.
The winner is... *queue drumroll*
* ~ * ~ * ~ * JK KOI! * ~ * ~ * ~ *
Congrats Kris. Please email me your address and I'll send your goodies :)
Law of Averages releases this Friday, May 16th so it's an exciting week in Wylie's World:
Join me back here this Thursday, May 15th, for another shot at a prize.
There are FIVE releases from the Six Degrees of Sexy's this month so you know we're cooking up something fun for y'all. It goes without saying that there will be... PRIZES!

Please stop by Shelley Munro's blog this coming Friday where I'll be chatting about Law of Averages and yes, you guessed it... MORE PRIZES!!

And here's one that's going to push yours truly right out of her comfort zone... I'll be doing a guest spot on CJSW 90.9 FM Calgary. You can listen in to Aubrey's Shindig from 9 PM to 10 PM (Mountain time) on Monday, May 26th to here me make a complete ass of myself (it's inevitable - trust)

Now, if you'll kindly mosey over to Six Degrees of Sexy, I've done the 'On the Nightstand' on the correct blog this week ;)

6 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

LOL Wylie, I'm sure you'll be fine on the radio. Although, I have to say, I'm glad it's you and not me!

I'm looking forward to your visit. :)

Julia Phillips Smith said...

Congratulations, JK! And Wylie - just focus on the interviewer and you'll be fine. Just chattin'.

Leah Braemel said...

How cool is that!

Congrats, Wylie. And congrats to JK on her win.

(I had planned to enter - wanted to get a picture of me and my hubby with an angel statue in Quebec City on our anniversary. (A real date with my own personal angel) But go figure, a town filled with Catholic churches and mainly catholic history, and I couldn't find a single angel!)

Amy Ruttan said...

How the heck did you get on the radio. CONGRATS!!! :)

I'll listen from my 'puter. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to JK! And cool beans about you being on the radio -- you'll do a great job, my friend! :)

Release Day for Law of Averages is getting closer and closer -- I'm SQUEEing for you!!!! :)

Jane said...

Congrats, JK.