Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Button reviews for Red, Christine and me!

I'm up on top of the world, looking down on creation, la la la la la-la la la la la laaaaaa....

Now that I've got you singing along with The Carpenters (probably for the rest of the day -- just try and get that song out of your head!!) I'm going to torture you further with some self-agrandizing...
Law of Averages got an A+ from Simply Romance Reviews. And SQUEEE.... I collected another one of these cool little buttons



to add to my sidebar. And everybody knows... it's all about the buttons!! LOL


And congrats to sistah-friend Red Garnier, who also got a 'button' review for her sexy Exotika book, Seven Sinners.
And more congrats to s-f Christine d'Abo who got 'button' reviews from Joyfully Reviewed AND Simply Romance this past week.
Woot woot gals! Now sing with me: We're up on top of the wo-orld, looking down on creation...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOHOO!!! This is so awesome, Wylie and Red!! Both your books are so amazing, I'm honored to share a button with you both. :)

HUGS!

Thomma Lyn said...

Congratulations all around, fabulous ladies! So exciting, and I am thrilled for you. WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!! :-D

And yup, that song's stuck in my head now *chortle*!

J.K. Coi said...

Yay for everyone's buttons!

And I'm singing ABBA, can't help it, I've been waiting to see Mamma Mia!

Shelley Munro said...

Woohoo! Congratulations to all of you. :)

Jane said...

I just read the rave review on SSR. Congrats, Wylie.

Leah Braemel said...

Congratulations, ladies!

The idea of someone reviewing my work makes me nervous. It's tough enough with my crit partners. And I know what to expect from them.

Most of the time.

Wylie Kinson said...

Leah - Knowing someone is/will review your work, your baby, the efforts of hours and months of work is agonizing, I tell you. AGONIZING!!! And then they like it and everything is okay in the world again ;)

Wylie Kinson said...

Shelley, Kris, TL -- thanks :)
That one felt gooood.