I've been tagged! Ellora's Cave author, Debra Glass, nailed me in the Tag, You're It! game.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each person’s blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Six Unspectacular Quirks About Wylie Kinson:
1. I eat Tic Tacs in twos. Never just one, never three. Twos and fours only. But not six because it's too overwhelmingly minty)
2. I'm a pillow whore. I sleep with three or four king-sized feather pillows and get very angry when my DH takes one. To the point where I had his little foam pillow monogrammed so he wouldn't 'get confused' and steal mine.
3. I eschew trends but then feel bitter if I miss something good.
4. I only eat Glosette Raisins at the movies. If I eat them outside of a darkened room with a big screen, I don't like them.
5. I can bite my toenails. And do. Which is why I try to keep them painted, cause then I don't.
6. I crave egg noodles and saurkraut mixed together. It started when I was pregnant and didn't stop.
Come on, fess up... do you share any of these quirks with me?
And I'm passing on this tag to: Amy Ruttan, Thomma Lyn, Julia, Robin and Bonnie.