Julia tagged me for an Anti Resolution Meme, so I thought, 'Sure, I'll play along!!' Here are the rules:
• List ten things you resolve not to do in the upcoming year.
• Be as creative as possible.
• Post them on your blog and leave a link to your blog in your comments to this post.
1. I do solomnly swear not to see the latest SAW movie. Or any of them, for that matter.
2. I will not send in the application to Procrastinator's Anonymous that has been sitting in my desk drawer since 1982.
3. I will not, no matter how he begs, run away with Brad Pitt.
4. I shall not, this year nor any, turn down free chocolate.
5. My bed shall not get made in 2009.
6. As hard as it'll be, you won't see me being snarky on the book review and/or gossip sites. Bad for the creative soul...
7. I won't pass up a book just because I'm anti 'buzz'. I almost missed out on Twilight and that historical that was set in India (the name has escaped me... sorry) because I felt I was being manipulated by 'buzz'.
8. I won't get into the habit of blogging every day again. :)
9. I'll try-try not to drop everything when the next JR Ward book comes out (but let's be honest... this will be the one anti-resolution I probably break)
10. When I get 'the call' (because it IS coming in 2009 - I feel it) I resolutely SWEAR not jump more than two feet in the air OR scream for more than thirty seconds without taking a break.
I'm tagging anyone who wants to play along!