Well THIS WAS FUN!!
I saw this on Amy's blog. She interviewed her little girl Boo. So I thought I would interview my youngest, four year old Sweetness. None of the answers were prompted and I have no idea where he came up with the answer for #5. Nothing could be further from the truth!! LOL
1. WHAT IS SOMETHING MOM ALWAYS SAYS TO YOU? I love you.
2. WHAT MAKES MOM HAPPY? My hugs and kisses.
3. WHAT MAKES MOM SAD? When my willy hurts.
4. HOW DOES YOUR MOM MAKE YOU LAUGH? Tickles me.
5. WHAT WAS YOUR MOM LIKE AS A CHILD? Soccer player. (??)
6. HOW OLD IS YOUR MOM? Fifteen.
7. HOW TALL IS YOUR MOM? Fifteen feet
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOM’S FAVORITE THING TO DO? Work
9. WHAT DOES YOUR MOM DO WHEN YOU’RE NOT AROUND? Read.
10. IF YOUR MOM BECOMES FAMOUS, WHAT WILL IT BE FOR? Writing and working.
11. WHAT is YOUR MOM REALLY GOOD AT? Hugging me and kissing me.
12. WHAT IS YOUR MOM NOT VERY GOOD AT? You're good at everything!
13. WHAT DOES YOUR MOM DO FOR HER JOB? Writing
14. WHAT IS YOUR MOM’S FAVORITE FOOD? Coffee.
15. WHAT MAKES YOUR MOM PROUD OF YOU? Karate ... Hi-YA!
16. IF YOUR MOM WERE A CARTOON CHARACTER, WHO WOULD SHE BE? Wall-E (wtf?)
17. WHAT DO YOU AND YOUR MOM DO TOGETHER? hugging, playing Wii
18. HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR MOM THE SAME? Well... we have fish and petting our pussy cats.
19. HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR MOM DIFFERENT? I like KinderSurprise eggs and you don't. I have a DS and you dont' and I have different clothes.
20. HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR MOM LOVES YOU? Because you hug me and kiss me.
21. WHERE IS YOUR MOM’S FAVORITE PLACE TO GO? To me.
22. HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE YOUR MOM? A hundred percent.