Wow, what a week. If you've been following the Harlequin Horizons debacle, you know what I mean. Soooo not going there....
Instead, I must talk about a dream I had last night. Okay, yes, I get it -- you want to stop reading because other people's dreams are so freaking boring to hear about -- but wait!! This is too bizarre to miss and probably the product of the headache pain relievers I took last night.
I'm sitting in a lecture hall for a media relations class. It's exam day. On the board is a series of essay questions. ACK! I didn't know what any of it meant!! But wait... on the last section of board was an OR question. The essays or we could list seven famous people who contributed to the downfall of our society by association.
Ha! I read gossip blogs. This should be easy:
1. Britney Spears for giving us Kevin Federline (the prof was so pleased he wrote it on the board!)
2. Lindsay Lohan for giving us her wackadoo parents
3. OJ Simpson for giving us the Kardashians (cause really, that's where it all started)
4. John McCain for giving us Sarah Palin
5. Sarah Palin for giving us Levi Johnson
Not sure who's to blame for Speidi or the Hiltons (Paris and Perez!) but I think I should have gotten 2 points for the OJ Simpson link because for a short time we also had to put up with Kato.
Anyway... I woke up before I completed the task and I'd love for you to help me :)