Thursday, February 11, 2010

Because I have nothing better to blog about...

Working hard to revise my category length novel into a single title length, on the advice of my agent (that will never get old so expect me to bring it up often and shamelessly).

Other than that, I really don't have much going on, so I thought I'd share the last five songs I downloaded on iTunes:

  1. Creep - Radiohead
  2. 21 Guns - Greenday
  3. Glitter in the Air - P!nk
  4. Wavin' Flag - K'Naan
  5. Morning After Dark - Timbaland

A little eclectic, like my taste in books. G'head -- tell me in comments what your latest download was.

W

4 comments:

NikkiS said...

Actually funny you bring this up today. I don't download music all that often, but just this morning I had the urge to get some new tunes for my phone.
I just got a couple:
Good Day by the Black-eyed Peas
and
You Can Call me Al by Paul Simon.

Wylie Kinson said...

Good choices, Nikki. I love me some BEP. In fact... if I'd listed the last 10 songs I downloaded, the BEP would have been featured twice.
btw - their 'Pump It' is a GREAT workout song if you need one.

M. said...

Wait - what? Did I just see the A word in there????????????

Wylie Kinson said...

Why yes, M, you did indeed :D