Friday, November 24, 2006

What kind of reader are you?

Grabbed this fun little quiz from T.L.'s blog. I'm a Literate Good Citizen. How bloody boring!!! I was striving for Decicated Reader, but alas... I continue to reside in average-land. Think I'll do the How Sexy Are You Quiz, or maybe the Are You Brad Pitt's True Mate Quiz, then there's the...

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Literate Good Citizen

You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.

Dedicated Reader

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

Book Snob

Fad Reader

Non-Reader

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm same as you. Not nerdy, just like reading for entertainment.

Wylie Kinson said...

Hi Amy-
I was really striving for Obsessive Compulsive Bookworm, because that's how I feel most days! I've got 2 books on the go now, oops-make that 3, and more books on the TBR shelf than I have space for! But aren't these quizes fun? More so than that grammar test you took, I'll bet. (I do however know what a gerund is thanks to you!)

Anonymous said...

LOL! I was striving for Obsessive Compulsive Bookworm, too. :D