Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I AM NOT!

I just did a temperment quiz (nothing else to blog about today) and I'm so upset by the results!! I am NOT this kind of person!! I'm just having an off day with my answers, obviously...




You Have a Choleric Temperament



You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things.

Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life.

You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.



You posses a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon.

Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall.

You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.



At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults.

Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion.

A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh my God! It starts of nice and then knocks you down towards the middle and then kicks you in the end! What the crap! It is just crude! I'm doing one! ;)

Anonymous said...

Argh! The description you got definitely isn't you. Guess it worked for me better, 'cause here's what I got, and at least it's fairly accurate:

"You Have a Melancholic Temperament.

Introspective and reflective, you think about everything and anything.

You are a soft-hearted daydreamer. You long for your ideal life.
You love silence and solitude. Everyday life is usually too chaotic for you.

Given enough time alone, it's easy for you to find inner peace.
You tend to be spiritual, having found your own meaning of life.
Wise and patient, you can help people through difficult times.

At your worst, you brood and sulk. Your negative thoughts can trap you.

You are reserved and withdrawn. This makes it hard to connect to others.

You tend to over think small things, making decisions difficult."

Wylie Kinson said...

Yes, they did kick pretty hard, didn't they??
I like yours, TL. Much nicer!

Amy Ruttan said...

Uh ... that ain't you at all. I should have an inkling since I've met you in person.

That sounds like one of my friends (or anti friends), nope not you.

I'm so doing it.