Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Pirate Name

Since I have such a loser temperment, and since I'm in the middle of my pirate story, thought I'd offer this up:



My pirate name is:


Captain Anne Bonney



Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was: Iron Morgan Kidd

"A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Cute quiz! :)

Wylie Kinson said...

Arghhhh, Iron Morgan Kidd -- I'll see you on the high seas!

Amy Ruttan said...

ArRR, I be Dirty Ann Kidd the smelliest pirate in the pueblos.

Really I do bathe every day. I swear.

Vicky said...

Arrr!
I'm Mad Morgan Vain....
Every pirate is a little bit crazy.
Me, though (apparently) more than just a little bit. I tend to blend into the background occaisonally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

That explains why I write suspense romance... killing people apparently is my calling! ;)