Thursday, March 15, 2007

We interrupt the TTN countdown for this special announcement...

My laptop arrived today! WOO HOO!!
I'm using it this very moment and must admit that althought thrilling, the keyboard is going to be hard to get used to. And that little control pad... meh.
Ah hell, I'm just so damned tickled to be sitting at the kitchen table on my new Gateway with 14" ultrabrite screen! I almost attacked the poor Fedex man (I've been waiting for him all day).
Of course, he picked the perfect moment to arrive -- I had just thrown a stack of dirty laundry down the stairs and it was resting in a big dirty heap in my front hall. Nothing like a mound of undies and an excited psycho housewife to turn the Fedex dude to another career! And I'm not going to even mention the dead mouse on our front stoop that mighty-ungara-hunter-puss brought home this morning as his offering to me, momma-domestic-goddess.
It's all good.

Now, see that -- I'm already used the keyboard!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm tickled to hear you've got your laptop! You're going to love it. :)

Leah Braemel said...

LMAO! I love the description of the pile of dirty laundry in the heap. That type of thing happens to me too! And cool about the laptop, I keep looking for a good deal on one - any good deals you can let me in on?

Unknown said...

WooHoo! Avoid laundry at all costs. And have fun with your new toy!

Amy Ruttan said...

Too funny. I laughed out loud and spooked some clients.

Enjoy the lap top, I don't know how I could live without mine.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on TTN
Thinking of you and all your chums.

Wylie Kinson said...

Thanks, Unc!