"The rules are to provide a list of books that you have on your shelves to see if anyone can learn about you from them - but not just any books. They have to be books that you've actually paid for, nothing given, borrowed, stolen, or whatever."
- The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
- Angels Fall by Nora Roberts
- Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
- History of Art, Fifth Edition, Janson
- The Story of Elijah by Nicholas Temple-Smith
- Raising Boys by Steve Biddulph
- The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
- Promise Me by Harlen Coben
- The Art of Deception by Ridley Pearson
- Blue Shoes and Happiness by Alexander McCall Smith
- The Birth of Venus by Sarah Dunant
- Alien Overnight by Robin L. Rotham
- Lover Awakened by JR Ward
- A Concise History of the World, National Geographic
I could have quite easily listed 50 more, but I'll spare you.
I tag Amy, Christine, KRISTY - her name is KRISTY!!!, Maureen and Nicholas. Bring it on!