Thanks, TL - I'm all a twitter!
This award is for bloggers who shine their light throughout the Blogosphere. Some do it with humor, others with creativity, and others with their kind and thoughtful natures. We all know more than a few of them so why not give them some recognition?
Here's what to do if you receive this:I'd like to pass this shining star on to
- Proudly display it on your blog along with a link to who gave it to you.
- Mention that it originated here at Skittles' Place so I can follow its journey.
- Pass it on to any blogger(s) you think should have it.
1. Red Garnier - I met Red through Ellora's Cave (we shared the release date of our debut EC books) and I felt like I had an instant BFF. She's warm, funny, a very talented. I can't wait to meet her in person at next years RWA Nationals.
Her new website and blog will look perfect with a blogging star award!
2. Rhian - her humor, creativity and love of books and authors keeps me checking her site daily. If you haven't joined Rhi's tribe yet, what are you waiting for? Go!!
3. Amy & Christine - yes, I'm cheating and putting two people in spot 3, but honestly, these two amazing sister-friends totally rock. I had the pleasure of meeting both and competing along side them in Test the Nation: Know Your Language (which airs Sept 9th at 8pm on CBC!). They're two of the brightest stars in the blogosphere, so put your sunglasses on and check them out.