Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Me? A Blog Star?! Well Golly...

My most excellent buddy, critique partner and fellow cat-mom, Thomma Lyn of Tennessee Text Wrestling did me the honor of passing along a Blogging Star award.
Thanks, TL - I'm all a twitter!

This award is for bloggers who shine their light throughout the Blogosphere. Some do it with humor, others with creativity, and others with their kind and thoughtful natures. We all know more than a few of them so why not give them some recognition?



Here's what to do if you receive this:
  • Proudly display it on your blog along with a link to who gave it to you.
  • Mention that it originated here at Skittles' Place so I can follow its journey.
  • Pass it on to any blogger(s) you think should have it.
I'd like to pass this shining star on to
1. Red Garnier - I met Red through Ellora's Cave (we shared the release date of our debut EC books) and I felt like I had an instant BFF. She's warm, funny, a very talented. I can't wait to meet her in person at next years RWA Nationals.
Her new website and blog will look perfect with a blogging star award!
2. Rhian - her humor, creativity and love of books and authors keeps me checking her site daily. If you haven't joined Rhi's tribe yet, what are you waiting for? Go!!
3. Amy & Christine - yes, I'm cheating and putting two people in spot 3, but honestly, these two amazing sister-friends totally rock. I had the pleasure of meeting both and competing along side them in Test the Nation: Know Your Language (which airs Sept 9th at 8pm on CBC!). They're two of the brightest stars in the blogosphere, so put your sunglasses on and check them out.

6 comments:

Red Garnier said...

Ooooh, Wylie, this feels wonderful! =) And these are absolutely, amazingly fantastic choices! Rhian, Amy, and Christine, yahoo! I am honored to be among such glowing company! Wylie; Love you back x 100 times! =)

Rhian said...

AW GEE! BLUSHING PROFUSELY WYLIE!!!! thanks sweetie. whoot! slapped with a star along with my pals. how cool is that?

M. said...

hi wylie -
tragically, 'redeeming will scarlet' is not yet available to purchase - carrie (aka lovely salome) hasn't sold it yet...
maya

Anonymous said...

Congrats, my friend and Blogging Star! And you passed it on to four wonderful, brightly shining gals. :)

Amy Ruttan said...

Awww gee whiz you brighten my day!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Wylie!! You made me grin. :D