Isn't it purdy?
*Put the logo on your blog or post
*Nominate at least 10 blogs which show Great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
*Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
*Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
*Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award
This is the fun part...
And the award goes to (in no particular order):
- Jennifer Leeland cause her 'Thankful' post was right-on
- Julia Smith cause her heart of gold shows in everything she touches (yes, I know she got it already but she needs at least five or six for her abundance of attitude/gratitude)
- Susan Helene Gottfried cause she ROCKS. Ditto Julia's postscript.
- Thomma-Lyn for her generous, insightful nature
- Leah Braemel cause she's supportive, helpful and sincere
- M. cause she makes it her purpose in life to find the funny
- Tempest, Cora and Cassandra at Midnight Moon Cafe for always sharing their latest book finds
- JK Coi cause she generously promotes her fellow authors
- Shelley Munro cause she's as lovely, sweet and interesting in person as she is in blogworld
- Bonnie Staring because she shares her excitement for life with everyone she comes in contact with.