Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tagged by Vicky

Thanks for tagging me, Vicky! I had NO IDEA what to right about today. Okay -- that's not true. I went and saw Dreamgirls last night and I'm bursting with things to say about it. It'll wait until tomorrow...
Meanwhile, - here's the NAME tag:

1. YOUR REAL NAME: Wylie - (not really,... it's my writer persona, the creative side of me. The real me is just too boring for words!)

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first three letters of your name, plus izzle) WYLIZZLE. :)
(yo, yo, that's WY-lizzle to you, mo'f...)

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three of your last) WKIN. Pronounced dubya-kin, otherwise sounds like the witchy religious of wiccan -- eeek!!!

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal) RED JAGUAR. Do I get a savvy male side-kick to help me create some sexual tension thereby making us the hottest detective team since Moonlighting went off the air?? huh, huh?

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, Street you live on): GAYLE BEST. No kidding!!

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom’s maiden name) KINWYMAC. What planet am I from?

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (favorite color, favorite drink) RED PINOT NOIR. That's just silly!

8. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad’s middle name, 1st letter of a sibling’s first name, last letter of your moms middle name) ATAACK. I used my REAL name, instead of my pen name -- and this is NO KIDDING what I got!!!

9. YOUR STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/body spray) But I don't use any of the above! So I opt my favorite food scent: CHOCOLATE

10. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father’s middle name) My mom (also Eastern European) has no middle name, so I'll use her first: VALENTINA MICHAEL. Hey - I like it!!

I have NO ONE to tag!! Y'all got to each other before I did... But if there's anyone else reading this that would like to play, please do and let me know in the comments!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOLOL! Your stripper name is great, but oh, your witness protection name sounds way cool! Lots more exciting than mine. 8-)

Unknown said...

Awesome names. Your stripper name was as good as mine hehe. Something funny about a stripper named after food. :)

Wylie Kinson said...

I can't believe no-one commented on my detective name! Come on, people! Red Jaguar -- that's classic...

Vicky said...

LOL!!! Oh my.... I thought they were all awesome! Your witness protection name sounds great... I can already picture the attitude on someone with that name... snap your fingers, men fall to their knees kind of woman.

Chocolate - That's a great one.... Chocolate Wylie....LMAO!!! ;)

And yeah, your detective name is cool too. :) Very sleek.