My FIRST post of 2009!
I'm a big believer in New Year's Resolutions - and for you cynics... yeah, I normally break them all, but heck, if you don't have something to reach for, you'll never take a step. That's my philosophy anyway... And what better day to start anew than January 1st.
Not many this year, but this is what I'm aiming for:
- Finish Jump Zone by Feb. Revisions by April.
- Try to get agent representation. In terms of end date, this one is out of my hands, but I can say that I'll start querying no later than March.
- Continue and finish either Elements of Attraction or Caught in Possession... we'll see which is calling me after Feb -- by October.
- Get another short story or novella out with Ellora's Cave. I've been concentrating on my non-erotic novels for some time now, at the expense of the fun short stuff.
- Get rid of 10% of me. Yes, the inevitable weight loss goal, the one I always seem to blow by Jan 2nd. But I gotta try!
- Exercise regularly. Yup, another one that'll last a week, maybe two ;) Srsly... I go in spits and spurts and I stay consistent if I want results!
- Read more. My TBR grew and grew but I just didn't have much time to devote this year (even gave up listing them on my sidebar months ago...) I won't try for the 65 books I managed in 2007 -- in fact I hesitate to put a number on it, but I'm hoping for more than 30.
Do you share any of these? If so maybe we can support each other :)
Happy, Healthy & Successful New Year to all of you!