Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Big Bad Bikers

Witnessed the oddest thing this morning and feel compelled to share it with the eworld...
I was attempting a left turn from a small side-road when a guy drove by on a huge hog. The motorcycle was big and black, complete with metal studded saddle bags. The beast who drove it could only be described as 'gang'. He wore wrap-around black shades, and his muscular, tattooed arms bulged out from a shredded jean vest -- no tee underneath.
I didn't think much about it; you see all kind of bikers in the summer, right? I pulled out a few cars after he'd passed by but ended up along side of him when I entered the turning lane at the next intersection. I thought I heard, . . . . but no, it couldn't be! I opened my window, just to reassure myself, and OMG! The guy's motorbike was equiped with a stereo and it was blasting out AIR SUPPLY! "Here I ammmm, the one that you love, asking for another day-aaay"
WTF?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That's hilarious! About the only thing that would be as funny would be if he were blasting Barry Manilow - "I write the songs that make the whooooole world siiiiiiiiiing..." ;)))

Wylie Kinson said...

I'm so sure that was the next CD he was popping in!

Lynne Simpson said...

My husband would've said, "There's your boyfriend!" ;-) I just love contrasts like that.

Wylie Kinson said...

Lynne - good comment, but the biker dude's music selection would indicate that he's far more likely to be your husband's boyfriend! *chuckle*