Monday, November 27, 2006

Another Day, Another Quiz

There are entire websites devoted to dopey quizzes: What Thanksgiving Dish Are You, What Is Your Sexiness Quotient, Which Deadly Sin Are You,...
I find myself glued to the computer, bent on unscientific self-analysis. I have a list of more important things to do (fold more laundry, bake cookies for the party this weekend, do my writing course assignment, Xmas cards, correct the typos in my ms, etc). The problem is, I have so many things to do, I'm feeling overwhelmed. So I took (another) break out to do this one, entitled:
Are You A Movie Buff?
Apparently, I am. (Wonder if there's a quiz How Overwhelmed Are You, or perhaps, Are You A Quizaholic)

Your Movie Buff Quotient: 84%

You are a movie buff of the most obsessive variety. If a movie exists, chances are that you've seen it.
You're an expert on movie facts and trivia. It's hard to stump you with a question about film.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You scored as more of a movie buff than me. :) I scored 70%, and here's what it said about me:

"You are a total movie buff. Classics, blockbusters, indie favorites... you've seen most of them.
Your friends know to come to you whenever they need a few good DVD rental suggestions."