Sunday, November 26, 2006

I took a personality quiz, because I'm a sucker for this 'know thyself in twelve multiple choice questions' crap. Who needs Dr. Phil.
Sad to say, I'm 73% normal. This can be taken many ways: I'm too normal to be an interesting, envelope-pushing writer; I'm not normal enough to mix with genteel society or; 27% of my genetic make-up comes from lunatic Uncle Ed (eeks!)
But hey - I'm fun to be around. Whoopee!!

Here's what it says about me.... How 'bout you??


Your score on this personality test was 73%

Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural lead, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

Personality Quiz
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee, I got 55% normal, but the description it gave was that I like being the center of attention, and I hate being the center of attention. ;-D