Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Looking for a good read?

You're in for a treat at CrowWoman's blog today. She's featuring a whole whack of just released and coming soon books, and there's is LOTS of buzz about these gems. (Yes, Destiny By Design is in there too - WOOT!) But the buzz to which I refer is for the works of Annie Dean, Emily Veinglory, Lauren Dane, Jaci Burton, etc... Go check it out and start compiling a 'MUST GET' list!

And THANK YOU to everyone who's voted for me in the Blogger's Choice Awards! If you haven't done so yet, please please do (yes, that's me begging... I'm so pathetic).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to say it's a bit surreal seeing my cover on someone elses site LOL! There are so many good books coming out in the next little while.

I can't wait to get my hands on yours!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

That was one awesome post, wasn't it?

Be sure to check in at my place... you're in for another pleasant surprise! :D

(no, I didn't let Trevor have his way with a fictional you. Sorry. But you got something almost as good.)

Anonymous said...

Wheee!!! So cool to see Destiny by Design over there -- I'm excited for you, girlfriend!

Wylie Kinson said...

Likewise, Christine!!

Thanks TL -- I hope you feel a little bit of ownership too seeing as you helped tweak the good bits and eliminate the bad!

Susan -- I'm intrigued... on my way over to your place now!!

Rhian said...

waving! i can't wait for your book Wylie. It's kinda astounding how many new books are coming out in the next few months from our gang, huh? and now i gotta see what wicked and wonderful mz. Susan has done... xxx rhi