Saturday, March 07, 2009

Sweetness: The Interview

Well THIS WAS FUN!!
I saw this on Amy's blog. She interviewed her little girl Boo. So I thought I would interview my youngest, four year old Sweetness. None of the answers were prompted and I have no idea where he came up with the answer for #5. Nothing could be further from the truth!! LOL

1. WHAT IS SOMETHING MOM ALWAYS SAYS TO YOU? I love you.
2. WHAT MAKES MOM HAPPY? My hugs and kisses.
3. WHAT MAKES MOM SAD? When my willy hurts.
4. HOW DOES YOUR MOM MAKE YOU LAUGH? Tickles me.
5. WHAT WAS YOUR MOM LIKE AS A CHILD? Soccer player. (??)
6. HOW OLD IS YOUR MOM? Fifteen.
7. HOW TALL IS YOUR MOM? Fifteen feet
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOM’S FAVORITE THING TO DO? Work
9. WHAT DOES YOUR MOM DO WHEN YOU’RE NOT AROUND? Read.
10. IF YOUR MOM BECOMES FAMOUS, WHAT WILL IT BE FOR? Writing and working.
11. WHAT is YOUR MOM REALLY GOOD AT? Hugging me and kissing me.
12. WHAT IS YOUR MOM NOT VERY GOOD AT? You're good at everything!
13. WHAT DOES YOUR MOM DO FOR HER JOB? Writing
14. WHAT IS YOUR MOM’S FAVORITE FOOD? Coffee.
15. WHAT MAKES YOUR MOM PROUD OF YOU? Karate ... Hi-YA!
16. IF YOUR MOM WERE A CARTOON CHARACTER, WHO WOULD SHE BE? Wall-E (wtf?)
17. WHAT DO YOU AND YOUR MOM DO TOGETHER? hugging, playing Wii
18. HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR MOM THE SAME? Well... we have fish and petting our pussy cats.
19. HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR MOM DIFFERENT? I like KinderSurprise eggs and you don't. I have a DS and you dont' and I have different clothes.
20. HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR MOM LOVES YOU? Because you hug me and kiss me.
21. WHERE IS YOUR MOM’S FAVORITE PLACE TO GO? To me.
22. HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE YOUR MOM? A hundred percent.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - Love this. Saw it on Angela James' and then Shannon Stacey's blogs as well. Tried asking the almost 3 year old, but didn't get much. So I've asked both the 7 year old dd and the 9 year old ds and will post the answers today.

Wylie Kinson said...

Hey MG, I'll pop over and check yours out later today. I'm going to do my 9 yr old next week. I have a feeling 'sarcasm' will be involved ;)

Amy Ruttan said...

OMG Number 2 made me pee my pants laughing.

And I'm glad you added cats on the end of 18. Of course that was the running joke of Are You Being Served. LOL!!

Shelley Munro said...

Very cute. I've seen a few of these, and I've noticed all the kids think work is their parent's favorite thing!

Anonymous said...

He is sweet, smart and well trained (Mom is 15;-). 3 is my favorite. I forget how 4 year olds think.

Wylie Kinson said...

Amy... did you mean #3? About the hurt willy? There's a long story behind that answer (obviously!! hee) and yes, Mrs. Slocum and her pussy. LOL That program still makes me chuckle.

Shelley - re parents loving work... I guess from a child's POV, we do 'it' so much that we MUST love it!! Why else? LOL

Hi Kristy :)
My kiddo gets fixated on certain numbers for days at a time, hence the fifteen feet tall and fifteen yrs old. Last week his fave number was eighty-six, so I got off easy :D

Thomma Lyn said...

Oh my goodness, Wylie, that is just SO cute. Put a huge smile on my face! :)

M. said...

Hahaha! Very cute. Whole lot ofhugging going on in the Kinson house!

I won't throw any cold water on this by mentioning that my eldest boy made very similar statements of love and praise at that age, but now at 12 I wouldn't dream of conducting such an interview with him due to liklihood of making a point of answering the opposite of lovey-dovey...

Enjoy while you can!

Wylie Kinson said...

Hi M.
Oh, I harbor no illusions about what my 9 yr old would answer!! LOL
Just for fun, I'm going to interview him next week. I can feel my ego shrinking already :)

Wylie Kinson said...

Hey TL - I don't call him Sweetness for nuthin' :D