Saturday, December 05, 2009

Wylie is writing...

Quick and Dirty writing update... cause the pizza man should be knocking any second:

1. Jump Zone -- I only sent about 10 queries, but 10 was enough! WAH... Oh market, why won't you give my post-apocalyptic adventure a chance? I'll resume shopping this puppy after Christmas. OR... maybe I'll edit some more. It's running long at 100K and could probably be tighter.
2. Finished polishing Clara's story - which now has a title - A Taste for the Game. Sent queries out.
3. Beginning Lydia's story (Clara's friend in ATftG...) so that if by some miracle ATftG is sold, I'll have a follow-up started.
4. Also must finish the short I began AGES ago for Ellora's Cave. Kept putting it aside and now it's haunting me.

3 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

If you'd like fresh eyeballs to look over this novel of yours, holler.

Thomma Lyn said...

Exciting, my friend! Sounds like you've got a full and bubbly writer's stove. :)

H & P!

M. said...

Now I feel tired, but great progress on various fronts! Go, you!